Nektova Group is a USA based global distributor of branded consumer electronics.
Since its inception in 2009 in Lakewood NJ, Nektova has realized consistent 20-30% yearly growth, with current revenues in excess of $120M USD annually. While initially primarily focused on the Apple and Samsung brands, Nektova has since branched out into working with major brands across the CE spectrum.
Nektova leverages its direct manufacturer relationships to clear distressed, excess and EOL inventory for brands in a protected and brand conscious manner. Additionally, we market currently distributed products for multiple manufacturers, as well as managing online presence for manufacturers based in the U.S.A.
At Nektova, we believe in results driven compensation; come join one of the fastest growing international CE distributors in the USA and see your research skills and creativity come to life. To help you do this, our best in class sales and purchasing teams will be working with you hand in hand every step of the way.
Nektova maintains offices and warehouses in multiple countries, and is currently hiring for sales, purchasing, and lead generation in the USA, Europe, and Asia.
Senior Purchasing Agent
Nektova is seeking an experienced purchasing agent who has worked with leading brands in the CE space. You are a driven and capable account executive, and love to travel and wine and dine accounts while at the same time enjoy the detail and methodical process of executing on multi-million dollar purchases of electronics.
Responsibilities and Duties
- High Level Account Cultivation. You have the chops and people savvy to cultivate relationships from scratch with high level sales execs in major consumer electronics companies.
- Purchasing Management and Execution. You have both an intuitive sense of what products work for various markets, as well as an ability to analyze SKU performance with information presented to you by data and decide on how well an item will perform.
- Dealmaker and Deal Creator. You can close. Grow purchasing/sales gross margins and work with an established sales team hand in hand to grow Nektova's bottom line.
Qualifications and Skills
- Existing Book of Business. Prior book of business with leading consumer facing brands a must. You have relationships with key account reps in major brands.
- 5+ Years of Experience. You have experience with executing on deals for 5 years or more, and loved every minute of it.
Benefits and Perks
- Relaxed attitude: If you have unique methodologies and a specific process, great- we have a hands off approach tailored to helping your particular process achieve results.
- Fully stocked on site coffee room with amenities: Local restaurants and food only a seamless account away. Achieve given sales thresholds to access company Seamless/Grubhub/Starbucks accounts for remote workers.
- Yearly retreats with sales/purchasing force: Annual out of country getaway fully paid for by Nektova.
- Unlimited access to co-working spaces wherever you should find yourself: Use our Breather and Grind accounts for remote working.
- Access to specific discounts for restaurants/loyalty programs: We partner with various retail chains to offer discounts on various programs and stores.
- Flexible vacation day policy: We have a best in class vacation policy, and your manager is authorized to issue discretionary vacation days.